Sunday, November 30, 2008

High School Musical 3



I just want to say that I loved watching High school Musical 3. For a while, I will take all the Christmas music off my blog, and just put on High School Musical 3 songs. I finally found the ones I was looking for, and the 2 that I think you should listen to are A Night To Remember (When everyone is getting ready for the prom) and Senior Year Spring Musical (which is pretty much what it is, There Senior Musical -songs put together that are in the musical.

I just wanted to post about it!

7 comments:

Sienna said...

I'll admit that i didn't think that the HSM3 looked good. but i like the music, it is better than i thought it'd be!

Ashlee said...

I saw that 2!!!!!

Karaeleanor said...

yeah. My cousin Mckenna, While I was at her house, told me all her favorite parts. so when I went to SEE it, I was excited. It was god, but I had expected a lot more. But I still loved it!!
KEK

kool kenna said...

'twas a good one. ;) lol

Heidi Lee said...

Love Kennas comment.

We loved it too. I surprised the three oldest and took them. We saw the later show, so poor Mylie fell asleep on the FLOOR of the theatre!! But she still liked what she saw. We have the soundtrack too and it's GREAT!

Carin said...

and I'm glad you did!

I loved it too.

I have to admit, though, I like corbin better than zach. have you seen him in the guitar hero commercial?!?!?

LOVE him.

Kulio said...

I liked the junkyard scene the best :-)