Monday, November 10, 2008

Coloring

Tonight, since we're bored, me and beth decided to color buddy's "Dog House." It's actually a card board box with a square on top for him to look out, and a square on the side for him to get in. he loves it. so we are coloring it right now. well, beth is. I'm writing this. I'm not going to take a picture, because we were messing around, so it looks horrible. Buddy kept trying to eat the crayons. :)

I just felt like writing stuff on my blog.

your posts are much more exciting than mine, that's for sure!! :)

~k

3 comments:

Kulio said...

Nope, not boring at all.

Besides, I was wondering what you guys were doing...

The dog house looks AWESOME!

Karaeleanor said...

thanx. did you see the inside?
:)

kool kenna said...

oh now i wanna see it take a picture!