Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's Time

I think it is time NOW for me to have a Christmasy backround!

An Update:

School has had me searching for extra time to finish homework.
We have been getting more and more excited for Christmas.
My one question: Will it ever come?!

The days have gone by quickly, though. It is now Thanksgiving week. I have a 5 day weekend to relax. But it won't all be relaxing. Wednesday I have a guitar lesson + I'm getting my hair cut (Hopefully layered!) Thursday, we will be at my grandma and grandpa's (dad's side) where we will eat and eat and eat, then make Gingerbread houses (fun!)

Also, I have a big musical coming up next Saturday (Wizard of Oz/Wicked)
Some Quizzes, tests, and lot's of rehearsals and long days(me and my friend made up the dances for Munchkins and have to be at ALL of their rehearsals)

Well, I know that there is more, but I have to get off now.

Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!
~KEK~

1 comment:

Kulio said...

Yeah! We had a great Thanksgiving, didn't we? Now we get to decorate for Christmas! Yeah!