Saturday, November 29, 2008

GingerBread Houses!

So at my grandma's on Thanksgiving, we made gingerbread houses. Well, here they are!

Dad's...


Mom's...


younger Brother's...


Mine...


Younger Sister's...


And this next one makes me laugh. We made the mistake of telling my Older Brother that if he made a Ginger Bread house, then he could eat some of the candy we were using. So he made this BIG effort to create one...



Just look at that detail...



Hope you all had as much fun on Thanksgiving as I did!

5 comments:

Kulio said...

Yeah I was MAD at him for doing that to the house Grandma worked so hard on making for him...I thought it looked like somebody vomited frosting on the side of the house and a candy corn got stuck there by mistake.

Oh well. :-)

Karaeleanor said...

I was gonna write that, but i didn't know!
i also forgot to write about how you can tell that JJ has a blue colored licorice in his mouth, in between his teeth!
YUCK!
KEK

Sienna said...

you're so pretty! i love the houses. my Thanksgiving was real fun, i went to my grandma's house and everything... the traditional stuff.

Karaeleanor said...

I think EVERYONE goes to there Grandparents on Thanksgiving!

kool kenna said...

Bahahaha!!! i love gingerbred houses!!!