Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Expect

When I was commenting on a friends blog, my word verification was 'Expect'

It made me think. How much do we as humans expect?
I know that alot of us expect a lot, but others expect very little.
How much do you expect? Is it good or bad to expect things?
For some reason, I think it's not a very good thing to do. I mean, you shouldnt EXPECT to get everything on your Christmas list, you should just accept what you get and be happy.
You shouldn't expect to have a perfect life, because if something bad happens, you feel let down, and mad that what you expected didn't turn out.

I know this is weird to write,but it DID make me think.

How much do you expect? Do you think it's good or bad to expect?

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I expect a lot when I shouldn`t,
your right!

Kulio said...

um...I don't think that's weird to write at ALL, in fact, it's going to make me think about that all day today!

Here's a thought...I think it's fun to expect surprises and interruptions in your life. If you do, when they come along, you welcome them instead of being irritated that they are messing up your expectations. How's that?

Keep thinking and sharing.

Kulio said...

And my word verification was "Squeh".

What does THAT mean? :-)

Karaeleanor said...

That's great mom. and I have no idea!
kek