Monday, November 10, 2008

Funnest Weekend (part 2)

YAY!! I am so happy!I saw...it's what EVERYONE is seeing...High school Musical 3!!! It was SO good.

I found out when me and my dad went to speedway for some hot chocolate and coffee, and I looked out the window at the movie theater to see what was there, and...I saw High School Musical 3! It was in front of the theater, and I almost spit out my Hot cocoa. My mom and I were just talking about seeing it the other day, and I didn't think that it would come to our theaters that quickly! I want to see it again SO MUCH!

I have the songs "I want it All" Sung by Sharpay and Ryan, and "can I have this Dance" sung by Troy and Gabriella on my blog. Listen to them! Who ever is reading this, you HAVE to see it! My favorite songs are the 2 above, and "Senior Year Spring Musical" and "A night to Remember". It really is to bad, though, because I can't find them on My Playlist. :(

Listen to the songs!!

2 comments:

Kulio said...

I love the Sun Theatre! $3.50, baby!

And only $3 for a HUGE bucket of popcorn.

I basically go for the popcorn.

BUT, my favorite scene was the junkyard dance. That was really cool.

Karaeleanor said...

yah. It was cool! I mean Kulio (coolio, ha)

thanx for taking us!