Saturday, December 13, 2008

Very Scary

At school today during 4th hour, we had to go to the gym (all the middle schoolers)
and wait there as a lock down. we thought it was just a lockdown, when they brought the drug dogs in, and checked every locker for drugs. then, a half hour of sitting in the gym with kids yelling and talking, we FINALLY got to go to lunch. then we had to wait there for like an hour, way past our normal lunch time. I found out that they had found drugs in a 8th grade locker and a 9th grade locker.
In 7th hour, an announcement was made that there had been a bomb threat(someone found it in the bathroom) and that was REALLY creepy!

Then I found out that my lock had been clipped off, so I had to get a new one, and then it wouldn't open, so that wasn't fun.

Well, the bomb threat thing really scared me, and now I feel like I have to watch out for myself everytime I walk through the highschool hallways!

Hope YOUR Thursday wasn't that bad!
KEK

7 comments:

kool kenna said...

wow man that is scary

Karaeleanor said...

ya

mrc-w said...

Yikes! Well now my Thursday doesn't seem so bad after all - thanks! ;)

Kulio said...

That's it, you're being homeschooled from now on....

Karaeleanor said...

no thanx!
I like being at school with my friends!

KEK

Sienna said...

wow! that's so creepy. i sure hope that doesn't happen again!!

Heidi Lee said...

Eeek!!! Thats awful! Very scary. Glad your okay.