Monday, December 22, 2008

Bored

I am really bored. Well, I wasn' a little bit ago. I drew a picture in our basement, chatted on the computer with ashlee, wrote to her on email, and now I have nothing to do. She had to get off the computer, so I don't have anyone to write to. I think it's fun being on email the same time as someone else. But now I am bored. *Sigh*. I guess right now I do not seem excited for Christmas. I am, it's just inside me.

Well, I felt like sharing my boredom with all of you.

*Sigh*
KEK

2 comments:

kool kenna said...

yeah i feel like that right now.
get on the computer so we can talk!!!
no actually i will call u!

Kulio said...

I've been upstairs wrapping presents so I couldn't do anything to help your boredom.

If you want I can stop...

wv: poetyo
definition: what you say when you're trying to get a rapper's attention.