Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sleepin' in the Car

Yes, I slept in the car. No, it doesn't sound like a big deal. Everyone sleeps in the car sometimes! What's the big deal? well, there is no big deal, really, just that after going shopping (and buying a really cute shirt) I was really tired. So I fell asleep in the car. Later I realized that when we had gotten home, I had stayed asleep in the car. Car off, no heat, sitting in the cold cold garage. But I had felt dizzy, so I guess I didn't notice it. I also had a blanket with me, so I was still pretty much warm.

I just felt like posting this "BIG" accomplishment: Sleeping in the car with no heat on a very cold day in the winter and not noticing it.
Yay KEK!

7 comments:

Kulio said...

You were out there a LONG time!!!

mrc-w said...

Hahaha I slept in the car today too. Jon went in to Marshall music to get a drumhead or something and I fell asleep and didn't realize he was in there for about half an hour!

Karaeleanor said...

haha!

Ashlee said...

they didn`t wake you up? Burr!

Liann said...

Ok, once a long while back, Uncle Bill & I got home from church and parked the car in the driveway. We were tired and I said "why don't we just take a nap". It was winter, but it was still warm in the car so he fell asleep. I went inside. About an hour later he woke up and wondered what in the world was going on! It was so funny!

Karaeleanor said...

ha that IS funny!
Love ya!
KEK

kool kenna said...

niiiice