Monday, March 23, 2009

TWILIGHT!!

AUGH!!!!I SAW TWILIGHT!!! Well, actually I saw it 3 times now, but it is SO GOOD!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Okay, so for those of you who have READ twilight, then you will know what I am talking about: I LOVE Carlisle and Alice!!! I don't know WHY i love him, i just do. Maybe it's because like the family's 'goodness' comes from him. And alice is just cool. For those of you who HAVENT read the books, then first: read them. then watch the movie. Also, Carlisle is a foster dad/doctor in the book and movie. He's the one with the blonde hair and the girl he is with, well that is his wife Esme. And then Alice is the girl with the short black hair:

Carlisle and Esme: (o ya, Carlisle is played by Peter Facinelli, and Esme is played by Elizabeth Reaser.


These are the Cullens, and Alice is the one with the black short hair, played by Ashley Green:



I LOVE TWILIGHT and I CAN'T wait until the second movie!!

6 comments:

Kulio said...

Those were my favorite characters too! Cool pictures!

Karaeleanor said...

thanks! i FINALLY figured out how to get pics off the internet!

KEK

mrc-w said...

I haven't seen or read Twilight yet, but I hear lots of good things about it. Maybe this summer I will have some time to read it. Then maybe you'll want to watch the movie again and we could watch it together :)

Lisa Y. said...

Alice was my favorite too! I saw the movie first then read the books. (Totally backwards of what I usually do.) I like that the author took something that was always thought of as evil and made good out of it. Molly, you'd like the series.

Karaeleanor said...

ya u would like the series! and that would be so fun to watch it together! I wouldn't EVER get bored of watching the movie, so that would be fun!

KEK

Anonymous said...

twilight is amazing and im now reading the books so far the first one is great. k well i can't really say that i guess because im only on pg. 33 so idk but i love the movie, so im assuming that i will like the books! although, i can't find eclipse, but breaking dawn is at best buy, and the first two books are both at walmart!
luv you kara hope ur having an awesome time in Florida!