Monday, March 2, 2009

Jokes

Ok, right now i don't know what to write about, so I decided on some good jokes! Well maybe not good, but i think they are funny!

1.) What is the difference between Pea Soup and Roast Beef (Besides the Obvious)?
A: You can roast beef but you can't pee soup!
I know gross, but i think it's sort of funny!

k 1 more...

3 guys were on a mountain, and there was no way to get down. A genie came and said each of them had a wish that they could use. So the first guy runs, jumps off the mountain and yells "HAWK!" so he turns into a hawk and flies away. The second guy runs, jumps off the mountain and yells "FALCON!" so he turns into a Falcon and flies away. The third guy runs, trips on a stick and yells "CRAP!"

Ha i know gross again. oh well, i thought these were funny. Vote on the side if you think they were funny!

KEK

1 comment:

Sienna said...

I haven't ever heard that 1st one, but the 2nd my bro told me before. funny!