Tuesday, March 17, 2009

*Sigh*

Okay, I was just wondering if my posts were like really boring. Just tell me, cuz then i could try to write more exciting things. It's just there are like no comments on my last few posts so if they are boring than PLEASE tell me. I don't want you to think i'm like MAD that there aren't any comments, it's just if my posts are boring, then tell me so i can be more exciting.

Do i need to post more pics? Tell more about myself? what would you like to hear more of?

thanx a ton!
KEK

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

MORE PICTURES!!! I LUV UR PIX!!!!

Kulio said...

I need more pictures! :-)

I do love pictures. But I've been lazy about reading blogs lately so now I'm catching up!

mrc-w said...

I like hearing about what you do at school. But I like all of your posts, so keep 'em coming! :)

Karaeleanor said...

ok thanks guys!

KEK

Anonymous said...

i love ur blog but more pics of twilight would b awesome! twilight is my fav movie now!!!!!
love you kara and have an awesome spring break!