Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hurt

Okay so yesterday I got hurt really bad. I was running in the gym back to my friends with our volleyball, and this 8th grader ran into me, not seeing me. I flew backwards, getting the wind knocked out of me, and falling on my tailbone REALLY HARD! I went to the bathroom, and everything was all fuzzy. I couldn't see. It was also hard to breathe. My friend Jackie went with me to get a drink. In Homebase, I decided I couldn't take it anymore, and called my mom and she came and took me home. We went to the doctor because my tailbone was hurting me REALLY BAD! I cried when I got in the car, and when I got out. The doctor doesn't think It's broken, but she doesn't know for sure, since I didn't get x-rays. Today (Thursday) I didn't go to school, but I will tomorrow. If you could all pray for me, then that would be great. Its really hard getting on and off the couch.

Thanks a lot!

~KEK

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Kara-
I love you sooo much and I hope that your back feels better very very soon!! I will definitly pray for you!!(That 8th grader needs to really watch were he is going!)
Love,
Ashlee

Heidi Lee said...

Awww, Kara, I heard about that happening. I am SO sorry. I'll be praying. How are you feeling now?

Karaeleanor said...

I'm feeling much better. it still hurts, but i am definetely healing! Thanks for praying!

KEK