Monday, January 12, 2009

Yuck

That is how I feel right now. Yuck. Every morning, as I get up at 6:30 am, I think to myself ( and no, i don't think What A Wonderful World) what is fun about school? NOTHING that is what! Let's list the things about school:
-You get up early
-You lug a heavy backpack to and from school
-you sit in long boring classes
(and if your middle school is attached to the highschool like mine and you share hallways with them, then you will understand this...) -Getting trampled by seniors who carelessly push us aside when they walk by.
-Having to deal with 2 boys who constantly complain about how I take up so much space getting into my locker, and are always in there way ( and even though I know this is not what they mean, i always say the same thing: "I am NOT fat!")
-having to deal with constant swear words shooting all over the school at other kids (and yes, even teachers:Earns em a good 2 day in school suspension)
-and getting yelled at by a teacher even though you weren't talking but the class was

Now I am sorry if you get this from your kids, and I'm sure most of my cousins feel this way too, and i'm sorry if i seem like I'm complaining (which i pretty much am) it's just i really do not like school. I think all this came pouring out because we have Exams this week. Yuck.
KEK

5 comments:

Kulio said...

ohhh...I'm sorry!!! That sounds...AWFUL!

Going to school in the middle of winter...getting there when it's still dark...that's no fun. I think when it gets warmer it will be better.

Sienna said...

yeah, that sounds pretty rough. I don't have to go through that, but i do have to go through not having nearly as many friends as i would have if i went to public school. I have church friends, of course, but since (as u know) my church is small, there aren't as many possible friendships. So I can see why you're upset that u have to go through all that (and i feel very sorry for u and everyone else like u) I still can't say i've got the amount of friends i'd like to have because i'm home schooled.

Ashlee said...

kara, I read your mom`s blog...WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SKINNY JEANS??????????? O and I love the post, made me crack up, and of course your not fat!!!

Heidi Lee said...

I never liked exams either. You have a right to complain.

And those boys? They like you. Thats why they are being mean. Usually when boys are mean it's because they have a crush on the girl they are being mean to. So Boo-Ya to THEM!!

Karaeleanor said...

ha! ya..maybe!
and ashlee, thankfully my jeans were saved!!!
KEK