Sunday, January 11, 2009

I miss it...

Okay so you all know how much fun we had at the lodge.
Well, I miss it so much! I feel like I cannot stand it any longer.
I miss my cousins, the games, the laughter, even some of the few arguments that come with having 24 people all in 1 lodge together. That's what I miss the most, I think. I miss the craziness, the business, and everything else that comes with a big family. I don't know why, but I just love it when everything is crazy, but relaxed. I think it is like that because we are so used to having each other around. It's not weird for us at all. The lodge is alot smaller than the Holidome, but even though it may be small, we don't notice it. some people might think we are crowded. But we are not. I know I keep writing this, and it may seem weird, but I just love it. I love craziness. I love rowdiness. I love business. And I love our family.

KEK

6 comments:

Sienna said...

i hate it when you go and do something awesome with your family and then it just has to end so soon!

Heidi Lee said...

Your thoughts are my thoughts exactly.

I love it too. Just as much as you.

I am already planning for this years gathering...can't wait.

Love you and miss you!

Karaeleanor said...

Me too! I am planning something for the talent show. it always happens that way.
We feel sad right away, so we start planing for the next time.
Love ya!
KEK

GrandpaC said...

I love the way you write! And I agree with your description of the lodge and its craziness. I wish we could have a lodge week once a month, don't you?
Love,
GrandpaC

Karaeleanor said...

yes that would be awesome!

Except it wouldn't be nearly as special...
LOVE YA!
KEK

P.S. When can I come spend a week with you and Grandma? Or at least a weekend!

karasbff said...

yeah it sounds like you had fun!!!
ttyl
-Josie