Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hurray!!

Well, i tried out for the lead in a musical and...I GOT IT!!!!
We are doing the musical Once Apon A Mattress, which is pretty much the story of the Princess and the Pea. And guess what?...I AM THE PRINCESS! I sing 3 songs BY MYSELF!!!!
I am very excited for the play. But my Music teacher is doing something called Double Parts, which means that this other girl ALSO got the Princess, so I am the princess one night, and she is the princess the other night.
Oh well. My friends don't like the idea, but at least i get to be her once!!!!
Just thought i would give you an update. Oh, also, tomorrow we are going to the GREAT WOLF LODGE!!!! YAY! I am very excited!!!
KEK

7 comments:

Ashlee said...

your going to great wof tomorrow????
( I am soooo excited 4 u!! I hope I can come 2 see you!!!!!!!)

kool kenna said...

oooh congrats have some one record ur musical so i can c it later

Kulio said...

Yeah! I am so excited to see you as the PRINCESS!!!

Heidi Lee said...

Please give me the dates so we can try and come! Congratulations!!

Sienna said...

Yay for you!!!!! congratz, I'll bet u do great!

Karaeleanor said...

sure! let me make sure the date is right. Did i say i am only the princess for one of the nights?
so you would have to come on the one night that i am the princess!
KEK

mrc-w said...

Congratulations Princess!!!! :)