Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mackinaw Trip!!!

Okay, so I had SO MUCH FUN in Mackinaw! The pool at the hotel was AWESOME, the Island was GREAT and best of all, my whole family was together!!!!! Here are some pics of the trip!!!

On the Bridge!!!! (it was a little creepy though I really do not enjoy bridges...especially 5 mile long ones)


The first night after swimming we went to watch the Fireworks:


We got to sit on the rocks right by the lake and watch. They shot the fireworks off on a boat!


me and ashlee on the Boat to Mackinaw island!!!


There were 2 Great Danes on the boat!! (We found out there names were Bella and King)


The Grand Hotel (A picture from the boat)


The Bike that I got before our bike ride around the island.


Me and Ashlee: We all took a break from riding and went on a trail up in the woods:


Beautiful view of the lake:


Fort Mackinaw (On the Island):


In the Fort: A building called Kids Quarters where they have tons of things for people to do...fun!


he he love this there were 2 of these and me and ashlee did both...enjoy these next pictures!!!




You gotta have the Adults...


One more for ya...


Of course you have to climb on the very important rock in fort mackinaw...if it's important...ya just gotta...


Gotta have pics of the pool and swimming!


Me and Ashlee (Yes I know there are a lot of us)


I learned how to dive!!!


Uncle Chris and Dad sitting by the pool:


We all went to Sheplers to say goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa as they went back to the island to the Grand Hotel!!


The Kids with Grandma and Grandpa:


Overall the whole trip was AMAZING!!!! We did tons more stuff, going out to eat, getting ice cream, and just hanging out in the hotel room! I loved it, and I hope we can do it again soon!



KEK

6 comments:

Kulio said...

That was so much fun!!!!!

Karaeleanor said...

ya it really was!!!!

mrc-w said...

That looks like a fun trip! I love Mackinaw - especially the "wild" part of the island!

Liann said...

Great pictures! We had such a fun time with you guys!

Heidi Lee said...

I am not a fan of bridges either. I get nervous going over them.

Your pics are great...what great memories we are all making as one big family. I love our big family!

I have been stinky at checking blogs because summer was so lazy...but now I am back in action...I love your Harry Potter post and the cool pictures too!

Karaeleanor said...

thanx aunt heidi!! ya during the summer at one point i almost forgot i even HAD a blog, lol

KEK