Thursday, September 3, 2009

Can't Believe it

So i really can't believe that Summer is almost over...it's crazy. I don't know If I'm ready to go back to school yet or not...I know all my classes and everything, but I'm still kinda nervous...ya know, how math will be this year, will I be doing Homeowork every day and never having free time, will I get a good part in the school musical, stuff like that...I'm just worried. So please pray for me that the first day of school will begreat and so will all the others!!! Thanks alot, hope your week is great! I'll be posting soon again (Hopefully) about our trip to Mackinaw Island, so look for that on here!


KEK

3 comments:

mrc-w said...

Have fun up North! Are you going to see the Brent/Joann Cryderfamily?

Kulio said...

It's going to be GREAT!!! Don't worry!

Karaeleanor said...

ya we are! I'm excited! And thanx mom!

KEK