Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Half Blood Prince

so YEAH i'm going to see the movie today! I have been waiting and waiting for so long to see it! (Okay maybe not so long but ever since i finished the 6th book) so ya i am hoping it is amazing, but I think it is so that's good. The only problem is that Michael said that they change it SO MUCH. I hate it when that happens...why can't they just stick to the story? And they should not take so many parts out of the movies. I mean, I don't know about you, but I wouldn't mind watching a 4 hour Harry Potter movie if it meant it followed the book better...but ya. So I can't wait!!!



And a quick look for those who haven't seen it of what DRACO MALFOY LOOKS LIKE...


aw so sad! anyway have a good rest of the week!
KEK

2 comments:

kool kenna said...

even though they changed it... it was totally awesome!!!!!!! i love draco he is a cutie. ive always thought that, now mariah thinks so too. but i called him. i liked hime when i was little and he was in the 1st few. mariah always made fun of me. hahaah

Karaeleanor said...

lol ya he is cute...i like him better in the newer ones...ya know, he's a better actor and everything...

KEK