Sunday, May 31, 2009

Favorite Dogs

Okay, so I don't really have anything to write about, so I decided I would show you my favorite kinds of dogs:

A Miniature Pinscher


An Australian Shepard


A Pug (i just think they are SO cute!!)


A Chihuahua-Dachshund mix


Boston Terrier (these guys are cute too!)


A Bernese Mountain Dog


A German Shepard


When I'm older, I will probably have some of these dogs. I wish I could have all dogs though. I think they are just so cute!

Remember to vote on my newest poll!

KEK

5 comments:

mrc-w said...

Cute pups! I like Wanda of course (I have to say that too, she's watching me right now, haha), but I also love Greyhounds and Italian Greyhounds, bulldogs, Affenpinschers, labs, mutts, old english sheep dogs, border collies, and oh my, this list could go on and on and on!

Karaeleanor said...

haha! ya wanda is really cute 2! that's funny. ya if i wrote about ALL my favorite dogs...well, there would be TONS of pics!

KEK

Kulio said...

I think I like that dachsund-chiauhaha mix the best - how cute!

Karaeleanor said...

ya! i thought it was just adorable!
kek

Queen of Hearts said...

i agree with my mom,kulio.