Friday, May 22, 2009

American Idol

AUGH! I am so SAD!! ADAM LAMBERT DIDN'T WIN!!!! He was so awesome. He could make his voice go REALLY high, and it still sounded good. I mean, Kris is okay (and ok i admit it a little cute) but STILL!! Adam Lambert was the best, and he deserved to win. I guess though at least he will be famous too( i mean the person who DIDN;T win American Idol is usually really famous too. Like the guy Rubin who won a while ago, and Clay Aken i think is now MORE famous then he is, and he didn't win.)

so, i'm disapointed, but o well.



KEK

2 comments:

Sienna said...

I never watched the show this season. I haven't heard either guys sing, but I have heard that Adam Lambert is very very good. I'v also heard that he isn't 'strait', if u know what I mean. Although, the votes should go to the best singer. I don't know though, I'd have to hear them sing!

Karaeleanor said...

ya i know i've heard that, but he's a good singer and that's what really counts in American Idol!

KEK