Friday, February 1, 2008

Young


I am mainly talking to you adults, cause I am still young. Do you ever wish that you could just run outside and play tag with your kids, or jump on the trampoline with them? Now you just think to yourself when your kid asks you to play..."No, I'm to old...I have better stuff to do then that." the truth is, you don't! you can still play and enjoy life. Pretend your still 5 yrs. old, and go outside and look around. explore things like you used to do. remember when you could jump on a bike and race your friends down the street, without any worries like you do now. Why don't you just forget about being an adult, and just go! Be free from worrying about money, or bills, or anything else.Go.

8 comments:

Kelle said...

Hi Kara!!! Wow! Love your blog! YES, I wish I was 5 a lot, but I try to feel like it when I can! Thanks for reminding me to bring out "the kid"! I want to go do cartwheels in the front yard right now! Do you think the neighbors would laugh? I'll keep checking for updates!

mrc-w said...

Hi Kara! Cool blog! I definitely still act like a 5 year old sometimes :) Don't worry, you never totally grow out of being a kid. Especially if your college has a sweet indoor waterslide like mine does! :)

Kulio said...

Are you talking to MEEEE???? I've been too serious recently. Let's go play Pooh Sticks.

:-)

Anonymous said...

That post was GENIUS! LOVE, EMMA

Karaeleanor said...

EMMA! I haven't really seen or talked to you in a while! thanx for commenting on my blog!
MOLLY! a water slide? lucky! the closest waterslide here is at school...of course, you would have to put the water ON the slide first.
KELLE! i don't think the neighbors would lagh at you. Thanks for chekin' out my blog!

riahbell said...

LOVE This post! I agree
I deff need to be more spontanious but im not old yet...
:/
:}

kool kenna said...

yeah i want to play pooh sticks! :)

Karaeleanor said...

I <3 that game. Fun!