Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Being cool

Now, i don't really know about being cool, but apparently, some of my friends do. ever feel that way? My friends come to school with the coolest clothes. This girl Brooke, had a new coat and was walking around saying to everyone "Like my $300 coat?" it bothers me. and, the truth is, that coat was $60 at a store. Does that kind of stuff bother you? I hate it when everyone is walking around "going out" with people, then breaking up, then making this big drama scene about it. I am saying that cause I am in 6th grade and I personally DON'T THINK 6th graders should "go out" right mom? Anyway, i'm just saying, when you think you're cool, your not cool. Here's another example: this girl put a piece of paper on her locker saying her name and then saying "i <3 me" & "100% cool" The truth is, i was sort of glad that someone crossed it all out. you really don't HAVE to be cool.(unless, of course your in highschool:right michael?) :)

7 comments:

riahbell said...

I agree agian.
Cool is overated.
my myspace default is a walrus, saying, I has a bucket, then some one taking it and him saying, NoOOOO they be stealing my bucket!
thats not cool

Karaeleanor said...

I wanna go on your myspace. Michael said it is sooooo COOL.cough.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I didn't "go out" with anyone in sixth grade and I certainly never had a $300 jacket, yet, oddly enough I TURNED OUT TO BE THE COOLEST PERSON EVER! =) (well, besides you of course!) So don't worry... it all evens out in good time. =)

Karaeleanor said...

Yeah emma...I was just watching a home video, and you were in it! I asked my mom..."Isn't emma so pretty.She's so cool!"

mrc-w said...

I think people who play music and love animals are automatically cool!

Karaeleanor said...

Thanx Molly...your awesome too!