Saturday, February 9, 2008

Disney World


I miss that place. I missed it soooo much, I decided to have family meeting, and asked my dad if me & sibs saved up money for each ticket(kids tickets) then would he take us to disney world. just saying the word makes me teary-eyed.sniff sniff Sniff. Oh well. I soon realized that it would be way to much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Oh yeah. lot's of money. after crying, and saying how much i missed the place, mom thought we could take a smaller trip, like in our trailer. Umm. Not that i don't LIKE staying in our trailer, it's just that...we spend a week in it every summer sooooo...HOW ABOUT CEDAR POINT! It's LOT'S less money, and it's closer to our house. anyway...i just got totally off track...I will always miss that place. I love how ther's no HUGE rollercoasters...they freak me out...and that it's in florida. AHHH. Disney World.sniff sniff sniff.

4 comments:

kool kenna said...

i LOVE disney world!!!!

mrc-w said...

Disney World is awesome! I wish we could go there together!!

riahbell said...

I really love disney.
:]
I know how you feel
:[

Karaeleanor said...

yeah...WAAAAAHHHHHH!Sob.sniff.sniff