Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Jokes I have heard and thought were funny

There once was 3 campers and they decided to go hunting.
The first one went hunting and came back with a big deer. The 2 other hunters
said "wow! how did you get that deer?" the first guy said, "well, I followed some tracks, followed some tracks and I got my deer. Then, the 2nd guy went hunting and came back with a big deer. The 2 other guys asked "how did you get that big deer?" the 2nd guy said "well, I followed some tracks, followed some tracks and i got this deer. Then the 3rd guy went hunting and came back with a bunch of cuts and scratches on him. The guys said "how did you get hurt like that?" And the guy said "well, I followed some tracks, followed some tracks and I got hit by a train.

Mean Marraige joke
Wife(to husband):honey, would you get married again if I died? husbands reply: well, yes, I suppose I would. Wife(to husband) I see. And would you sleep together? Husbands reply: I guess. Wife: would you let her use my golfclubs? Husband: Of course not dear, she's left handed!

8 comments:

Kulio said...

hahaha!

you are too funny...

kool kenna said...

the margie joke: HA! right when i saw this i laughed sooo hard! thats so mean though!

kool kenna said...

sorry i read it wrong, mean marrige joke not margie

Karaeleanor said...

whos margie? whats a margie joke? at first i didn't get it, but now its halarious!

kool kenna said...

what the joke? or what i said?

Karaeleanor said...

the joke. but MARGIE ha, ha, ha...sorry.but MARGIE? HAHAHAHAHAHA! okay i'm good.

kool kenna said...

ha ha ha! wow you made me laugh soo hard. i cant wait til thanksgiving

Karaeleanor said...

yeah, and now thanksgiving is OVER! he he he