Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Night


On Halloween, I dressed up as a tired mom(i didn't have anything else to wear) and, like last year, eveybody asked me the same question: What are you supposed to be? It annoys me so much. Anyway, that night, we dressed Buddy up as a hotdog. As we walked down the street, people bombarded us with comments about Buddy. I felt bad for him. This is what people said:
"Oh hello...OH LOOK AT THE WEINER DOG!"
We could barely get around town with people crowding around us. We got lots of candy (I tried to get my dad to let me give Buddy a trick or treating basket so people could give him treats, he said no of course.) So I'll just stick to my occasionally feeding Buddy the crust of my toast.
Later I'll put a picture of Buddy on here, but right now I can't figure out how to do it. That was my Halloween night.

8 comments:

Kulio said...

I love your blog! Your writing style is refreshing and truthful.

kool kenna said...

Hey! i was going to say something like that! oh well i can still say it i guess....
I love your blog! You write sooo good! i guess you take after your mom!

Karaeleanor said...

Thanx! Aw your making me blush...

riahbell said...

I love reading your writing...
*REAPEAT THE OTHER COMMENTS

Karaeleanor said...

im blushing again...

Karaeleanor said...

hehe

kool kenna said...

what? your so weird, in a good way! ... like me!

Karaeleanor said...

yeah...like u...yeah