Saturday, November 3, 2007

All About Me

I am KEK. I love Moose, and my favorite color is lime green. I love to write stories
with my best friend. I also love to draw. I sing all the time with my cousins. I live in a family of 6. I play guitar, saxaphone, and piano. I'm in the 6th grade. My brother and sister are twins. I have an older brother who is in the 9th grade. The twins are in 3rd grade.

When I grow up, i want to be a baker, or an owner of a coffee shop. I would have a great time being a waiter, too.

I have a daschund and his name is Buddy (Bud.E.)

Now you know a little about me, and I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

7 comments:

kool kenna said...

KARA!!!!! it took me a bit to figure out who you were but then i read that you love moose and i knew it was you!!!

Karaeleanor said...

great. you don't even know my initials:(well, i'm not gonna write my name- there are people out there...

riahbell said...

YAY!! Im glad you have a blog too!

Karaeleanor said...

i know. cool, huh.

kool kenna said...

no i know them k elenore k. just i thought it was a nickname for someone i didnt know, after i saw the moose thing

Karaeleanor said...

don't put my name on here please, not to be mean, but like i said there are people out there...

Karaeleanor said...

kenna?