Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Family Camp!!!!

I haven't Posted about this yet because I have been kinda busy, so I'm gonna do it right now!
We had SO much fun at Family Camp! From the Ice Cream party, to swimming, to just hanging out at the beach, I had TONS of fun! Here are some pictures!

Mckenna: At her campsite:


On the Teeter Totters (I dropped kenna twice: The first time, we had this ball, and it rolled off the teeter totter, so I reached to grab it, but fell off, so kenna went down. the second time i was on the bottom, i was in my sweats and i just slid off! Sorry kenna!)


At the beach. It wasn't to crowded! (At least in the water it wasn't!)


We also went to Louds!! I got Moosetracks ice cream!!!


This is a little out of order, but this is the Picture of when we first drove in to Family Camp:


Okay, PELASE don't pay any attention to my face! I'm only using this picture because it's the only one i have of Sadie (Nicest Girl EVER):


Sand Castle Contest!!!!!!
I can't remember what Crisilee, James, Beth, Sophie, and Mylie did, but I know part of it was Cryderman Cove.


Me, Mckenna, Sadie and Sara worked on OUR sand castle: Noahs Ark. (Okay, I guess I do have a few more pictures of Sadie...):


Our Finished Masterpiece:


The Group Photo:


Their Group Photo:


We got 2nd place in the contest too! Overall, Family camp was GREAT. I can't wait for
next year, when my cousin Ashlee will be there! Hope your week was as great as mine!

KEK

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg it looks like a lot of fun...and i love the noahs ark sand castle. its was awesome!

Kulio said...

What a great time! I love your face in the Sadie picture. I want to go to Loud's too!!! I'm glad you had such a great time. :-)

Karaeleanor said...

thanks! ya, mom we should go there sometime with you!!!

KEK

Heidi Lee said...

Kara,
Thanks for posting such great pics.

And I am sorry, I couldn't help to be drawn to the picture that told us not to pay attention to your face!

We should have gone to Louds with you...your dad invited us, but I was BROKE!!
Love you!

Karaeleanor said...

ya it would have been fun if u guys came too! bt that's okay, we can always do it another time!!! love ya!

kek