Friday, July 10, 2009

Common Ground!

last night I went to Common Ground to see my mom! It was so fun, except that there were drunk people sitting behind us, like screaming and stuff. But it was great. My mom did an awesome job, AND she met David Cook, and got a picture with him!!! (FYI: David Cook is the last American Idol Winner...He beat David Archuletta) She also met Sheryl crow, but she didn't even know it!!! Here's a few pics of the evening:

My mom and...David Cook!


My mom is a Rock Star!!


The Stage...


Okay, I just HAD to take this picture! It would have been kind of cool though if my mom crowd surfed...lol


My mom is awesome!


I love this Picture, because everyone is like changing, and they look so funny! (My mom took this pic..i wasn't in the dressing room!)


Jon was GREAT too!



Overall, it was AWESOME. Great Job, Mom and Jon!!

1 comment:

Kulio said...

Ohhhh! Thanks, that made me want to cry!

You're like my best FAN!!!

BEST FAN AWARD!!!

You are a sweetie pie.