Saturday, August 9, 2008

James



i love james.he always has me laughing.he plays electric guitar, and he loves playing with his legos.he also has a twin sister.they always play so nicely together.they have a special bond, the way all twins do.

James looks up to his older brother.when my dad tells james it's his turn to play a videogame, he always says "no,i want to watch michael."if it were me, i'd be like "okay!"and grab the controller from michaels hand. well, i won't always do that,i'm not mean or anything it's just.....well, let's not ruin james's moment....

James is our nature boy.he loves being outside unlike anyone else in our family.i only like to be outside when we swim.the idea of just sitting outside with nothing to do,just isn't fun for me.unlike james.he will just get up and say "i'm going outside to get some fresh air.any one want to come?" and we'll all groan and shake our heads.he just shrugs and walks out the door.our nature boy.

I love James.

3 comments:

Kulio said...

That perfectly describes James!
I'm glad you love him too....

mrc-w said...

James reminds me a lot of Eli :)

Karaeleanor said...

really?i miss eli.i haven't seen him for a while.i remember me and mckenna and ashlee always stole his hat at the holidome.
that was fun.oh, next time you see him tell him i said hi!