Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun night with crisilee,sophie,mylie and darby!

we had a very fun night with them, and i was showing darby and mylie our pollys, and darby grabbed this glass dog off my dresser and was like "i have to have this!this is so cute, i have to have this!" and she would take polly dresses and be like "this is so cute!well she's the cute one in THIS picture!


Sophie,Beth and Crisilee were doing this play, and they dressed up for it.this is Sophie...


Batman Beth!!


Darby took this picture(ha!)


Mylie took this picture


Mylie and Darby


Mylie relaxing in our spa...


Sophie...


Crisilee...


sophie's hair after her treatmeatments.sorry didn't get crisilee(beth did her)


showing off her hair and makeup


here's Mylie after relaxing in the "spa" isn't she GAWGEUOS


darby sat on this stool watching and helping my dad fix the sink.she was so cute all day!!!

3 comments:

Heidi Lee said...

Kara this is GREAT!! Now I feel like I was there because of all the nice pictures. I really love the one of Darby watching your dad. Thanks for helping take care of everyone so Uncle Chris and I could go out on a date. I love you!

Karaeleanor said...

i love you 2!!
it was tons of fun taking care of mylie and darby.
hope you had a fun date!
xoxoxo
~kara

Kulio said...

You were such a great babysitter! I can't wait until you get a chance to babysit for somebody else - they will love you!