Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Progressive Dinner Night!!

Sorry its late, but i just haven't had the time!!! But Now here is a glimpse into our night!

The Adults!! (at aunt Lianne's talking)


Some cousins chattin' (aunt Lianne's still)


Beautiful Girls...
Mylie..


Sophie..


Darby!!


Haha, In the car watching the lights (tried taking pics of some but they didn't turn out well) in this picture...crisilee smiled for a pic but the flash was so bright it surprised her making her laugh..i still love this pic though, very cute!!


Ashlee! This picture is also in the car during the lights, but ashlee was prepared for the blinding flash!!


Reading a scary story in Crisilee's room! :)


Listening to the story...


Ashleeeeeeeeee!!!!!! :)




Crazy Cousins!! :)


Darby and me!! The pic wasn't taken right (my fault) but i love the look on darby's face! I had no idea she was doing that!!


At grandma and grandpa's house! We celebrated James and Beth's birthday!!


The pie was delicious!!


Present time!!


I think they got lots of stuff that they had asked for!!


Okay my hair is totally weird but yeah this is me and ashlee before i left...


I had SO MUCH FUN Friday, and I hope i can come next year! I also hope that Kenna and her family will be able to come next time too! There were more stuff that we did that i didn't take pictures of, like me and ashlee's funny show, which was super fun! (and funny :))
Hope the rest of school before break is great and for adults hope your days are great too!
Peace!
KEK

9 comments:

Kulio said...

Yippee!! It was so much fun! And the food...YUM!

Karaeleanor said...

lol yeah the food was DELCIOUS!!!
:)
KEK

kool kenna said...

cool!!! haha at first i was looking at the pictures and i was like... what? why is james and beth celebrating their birthday at the same time... maybe their birthdays are close... i feel really stupid right now

crisilee alexandra said...

Awesome!! I am so happy that you put that pic of me on ur blog!! luv u!

Karaeleanor said...

haha kenna :) lol glad u like it crisilee! love ya 2! see u in a couple WEEKS at the LODGE!!
KEK
:)

mrc-w said...

That looks like such a fun time! Except for the scary story - I am a wuss and I would've gone and hid or something, haha! :)

Karaeleanor said...

lol molly! well the story wasnt really scary just kinda weird..lol :)
it was tons of fun :)
KEK

Anonymous said...

Great post. I love the pic of Crisilee laughing. So kewl!

Heidi Lee said...

Oh..GREAT PICS! It WAS a fun night! I hope it works out next year for you again too!

And Darby's face with you, is HILARIOUS!! I am glad you got a pic of her doing that!