Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kitten

So last night, my family and I went down to the track to walk around it for fun. the relay for life thing was there. My friend Josie and I walked around for a while. My family and I walked home. We heard this really loud meowing, and then Michael and James found a kitten! It was really small and gray. Well, we scared it so it ran across the yard and under a pine tree. My dad got a flashlight, and we were looking at it. Then, it started climbing up the tree! We felt so bad, so my mom told James to try to get it, and he couldn't get it, so then my DAD (if you can believe it) got the cat and held it against his chest, and was like oh, it's okay, we'll get your momma. Those of you who really don't know why this is so unbelievable: My dad is really allergic to cats. The cat was soon quiet because my dad was holding it nice and safely. we called my neighbors, who have barn cats, and they said the kitten WAS theirs, so we opened their barn door and put the kitten inside. It ran in. My dad is like the BEST. We kept going: "Aw, your awesome dad, thanks SO much!" he washed his hands inside and he didn't get an allergic reaction or anything, so that's good. I'm so thankful to my dad because if he hadn't got that kitten, the kitten could have run into the forest, where it probably would have got eaten.

Thanks again dad!

KEK

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

Awww!!!!
Your dad is Awesome!!

Karaeleanor said...

thanx! i will tell him u said that!

KEK

Sienna said...

thats cool!

Kulio said...

He was so brave!!!

Anonymous said...

relay was fun. and im glad u came even though it wasnt for very long. miss u kara! cnt wait till nxt yr. if i go to webberville????? i might but if my mom keeps her job and says its okay then i am going to williamston...