Monday, February 16, 2009

New Stuff

Well, sunday me and my dad went to Kohls and got a new comforter for me! (incase you were wondering, I am FINALLY getting my own room!) So I got that, and then we picked out a cute coat for me, and we looked around at the rings (I have been wanting to get a purity ring for SOOOO long) but we didn't find one. we found one some other place, but we are going to wait and look other places. We got McDonalds too. I had alot of fun.

Just giving you an update. Oh, also, I can't remember if I told you this, but I finished the 4th Twilight book! The series is very good. I totally recomend it. But, maybe not to younger kids. There's some stuff in there, if ya know what I mean.

KEK

3 comments:

Sienna said...

thats cool! i've wanted a purity ring for a while too! It's fun to have a room all to yourself (i've had just a glimps at what that's like with Katrina in college). Congratz!

Kulio said...

You're going to love having your own room! You might get a little lonely, but I think it will be worth it.

Karaeleanor said...

Ya i was telling beth that I would miss being able to talk to her at night, but I'm excited to start rearanging!!!