Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Buddy, what did you DO?!

When I got home from school today, the first thing I did was yell "BUDDY!" I heard the jangling of his tags as he ran down the stairs. I picked him up, and could suddenley smell the of potatoe chips. they smelled alot like the chips I go michael for his birthday. Sure enough, buddy had eaten MORE then half a bag, and he probably would've eaten the whole thing if we hadn't gotten home then. Buddy is going to be SICK. :( And he looks so innocent too!


Michael said "I could have sworn I closed my door!


This is what buddy got into. :(

3 comments:

Heidi Lee said...

OH NOOOOO!!!

Kulio said...

I love htat one with his eyes closed...he looks like...

"I can't believe I ate the WHOLE THING!"

Okay you're too young to recognize that....sigh.

Karaeleanor said...

what do you mean?