Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Itch is Gettin' wiggy

okay, whoever reads this, has to pass this saying on! how did my itch is gettin' wiggy come into our vocabulary? well, my dad's store, party city, had a friends and family night. everything there was 30% off. this was from 6-8 pm. we(us kids) got to pass out candy to the kids that came in the store. my dad wanted us to where like a hat or something to show we were working there. well, later that evening, dad said we could try on wigs and costumes. so me and beth got into a matching pink and black striped suit. i found this cool blonde wig, put it on, and handed out candy. it soon started to get hot and itchy. so i went up to mom, not thinking about what i was saying, and complained, "mom, my itch is getting wiggy" we stared at each other, then started laughing. it was so funny!!

so me and my mom expect to go to a football game in spring aarbor or jackson or portage or any other places and hear "aw man, my itch is gettin' wiggy!"
so pass it on please!!

4 comments:

mrc-w said...

haha, that is so funny :) My itch is getting wiggy too!

Heidi Lee said...

Love it Kara. I'll be sure to pass it on!

Karaeleanor said...

thanx!
love ya both!
k

kool kenna said...

lol