Monday, June 30, 2008

Stylish FlipFlops


















Okay, so I had this idea, and it worked! So I took my pair of flipflops that ashlee C. had given me, and my mom found this awesome fabric in our attic, and I cut it in strips and tied it in knots around the straps of the flipflops.
I'll tell you how to do it:
What you'll need-
-stretchy fabric that goes good with your flipflops
-fabric scissors
-flipflops or clogs

Directions:
cut the fabric into strips about 3and a half inches long(make sure the strips are not to wide)Tie them in a knot around the straps of your flipflops or clogs. Make sure they are close enough together so you don't see the straps.
And that's all!You can try it on an old pair of flipflops, in case you don't like it.

2 comments:

runner95 said...

cute cute!!! I'll have to try that!!

Love ya, tessa c.

ps, my blog is
http://www.runner95.blogspot.com

Kulio said...

You are so cool K~!