Friday, May 30, 2008

DREAMS

I don't know about you, but I have tons of dreams. Probably most of you know that I love to sing and play guitar. I also love animals! So when Im older, I want to be famous, or take care of ALL KINDS of homeless animals. THose are my 2 biggest dreams. Other dreams I have are working at a Candy Shop, or run a daycare, or work at Panara Bread...(mostly so I can try some of those yummy desserts on the counters!)

I love to daydream, too. Sometimes when I daydream...say, me being famous...I try to draw it out as a picture, but it doesn't seem that exciting. THats how dreams are with me. They seem so real and alive when I keep it to myself, but when I try to figure it out on paper, or talk about it, it sort of disapears.

I LOVE TO DREAM!

3 comments:

kool kenna said...

me too

Kulio said...

oh my goodness, kek, that is exactly how it is! My dreams are way cooler than when I try to work them out in real life.

Keep dreamin!

MathGeek said...

me tres