Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dissecting

in school, we are dissecting a heart.(pigs heart) we watched the dissection movie. I, with my mouth hanging open,(maybe revealing my half-chewed peaches i had for snack) was horrified. the lady in the movie pulled out clots of blood(yuck) and showing the class the Right Atrium, Tricuspid valve ect.

later that day, i asked mom, "Mom, will you volunteer to help my class do a heart dissection?" Her immediat answer: "NO!" I said, "don't worry mom! We won't be dissecting an ANIMAL, we're using HUMAN hearts. Mom practically screamed, "WHAT? IT SAID IN THE PAPER WE'RE USING PIGS!" i laughed.

now dad is coming with me. he doesn't care about any ol' animals. sigh.

9 comments:

kool kenna said...

in 5th grade we disected a pigs lung. i wonder if it was the from the same pig as your lung. lol. a few weeks ago we disected worms. they smell bad.

MathGeek said...

Ure guys science is lame. On friday we got to sacrifice gummy bears. And 2 years ago in 7th grade we got to throw eggs. no joke.

Karaeleanor said...

to kenna-I'm sure the worms did smell bad.I dissected pig lungs too! They weren't as bad as the heart.yuck!
to math geek-oh wow. you sacrificed GUMMY BEARS. i'm sure it was hard.those poor bears...

kool kenna said...

lol
Yeah Mathdude that is sooo upperclassmen. I dont think i could have done it.

Karaeleanor said...

i agree

riahbell said...

lol you guys are funny...
i <3 gummy bears
did you know there are 100 calories in each one?

Kulio said...

kkkkkkkk

that's the sound of me gagging.

you wouldn't get me in there, no way.

blood clots....

kkkkkkk

kool kenna said...

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkklllllllleeeeekkkkkk (little barf in throte noise)
throte spelling?

Karaeleanor said...

you guys r makin' me sick